ID Card Office

Welcome to the 106th Rescue Wing

ID Card Office Page 

To schedule an appointment with us, use the ID Card Office Online link below


Link: ID Card Office Online

ID Card Office Online Website Instructions:
  1. Click ID Card Office Locator & Appointments Box “Continue”
  2. Type Zip Code 11978 in the Enter Location field, Click Search
  3. Click 106th RQW New York ANG Westhampton Beach
  4. Click schedule an appointment


Do you live in Nassau or Brooklyn? Contact these agencies:
1st USMC District, Garden City

Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 228-5695

Ft. Hamilton
114 White Ave.
(718) 630-4557

ID Card Appointment Information
     Mandatory For Each Appointment:
  1. ALL INDIVIDUALS MUST BRING 2 FORMS OF ID WHEN GETTING A NEW CAC and Dependent ID. They cannot be expired. See Department of Defense List of Acceptable Identity Documents
  2. Bring all necessary documents - pictures, photocopies, emails, pdf’s etc. Will not be accepted, only original documents!!
  3. We cannot issue a new CAC without 2 forms of id.
  4. Be pro-active and come in advance (as early as 3 months prior) as issues may arise with DEERS.
  5. Do not wait for your CAC to be expired to get a new one, as it will be confiscated by security forces upon base entry.
  6. If your CAC was confiscated by security forces due to being expired, you will still have to provide 2 forms of id.
If you do not have 2 forms of id, you will be turned away!!
  • Appointment blocks are 30 minutes per ID Card (Per Person). Schedule a separate appointment for each dependent.
  • ID Card appointment dates and time are LIMITED! Please only schedule appointments you can attend.
  • CANCELLATIONS. If you are unable to attend your appointment, please cancel on the website at  or email  us at and we will make the cancellation for you. Repeat cancellations are monitored!
  • Late Arrivals. Our technicians will wait for 15 minutes for your arrival. After 15 minutes your appointment will be cancelled and you will be asked to reschedule.
  • Appointments may be cancelled without notice. While we do our best to keep appointments, events out of our control may happen. In the event we must cancel  your appointment, please ensure you provide up to date contact information. We will call and email you.


Have Questions?

Please email us at: or call  631-723-7194

Hate lines, booked schedules, and wait times?!? 
You can now SKIP THE LINE and get your new USID card online today!!! 
Eligible individuals are now able to renew their USID card ONLINE 
The new USID card will be MAILED to your door!



  1. Sponsor must be a Common Access Card (CAC) holder and requesting a renewal of an Active USID card. Cannot be done for Initial USID requests. Appoint is required.
  2. The Sponsor and the card recipient must have email addresses listed in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) that they have authorized DoD to use for contacting them.
  3. Authorization to use email for official contact can be made under "My Profile" on the IDCO website ID Card Office Online (
  4. The Sponsor's personnel status must extend at least 30 days in the future from the renewal request date.
  5. Has been verified by the sponsor on the IDCO website in the last 90 days
  6. The card recipient has a photo saved in DEERS taken in the last 12 years.
  7. The card recipient's mailing address is present in DEERS and in the continental United States, Hawaii, or Alaska.

·Cannot be a Post Office (PO) Box.

Process for Renewing a USID Card:

  1. The sponsor will request a USID card renewal in ID Card Office Online (, continuing through “Family ID Cards” with the “Renew Family Member ID Card” listed as an option.
  2. Once the request is successfully processed, the card will be created and mailed to the card recipient via U.S. mail.
  3. An email will be sent to the sponsor and card recipient once the card is shipped directing the sponsor to acknowledge the receipt of the card via IDCO.
  4. Once the sponsor acknowledges receipt of the card, the new USID card will be activated and the prior card will be terminated. The prior card should then be returned to the government.
  5. Military ID cards are considered government property, users are asked to return their old, now-replaced, ID cards either by dropping it off at a local ID card office or by mail to: DMDC; DSC Attn: USID Card Returns; 2102 E 21st Street N.; Wichita, KS 67214.
  6. If the renewal request is not approved or fails, the card recipient will receive an email.
  7. Depending on the reason for the failure the sponsor will be instructed to submit a new request in IDCO or to visit a RAPIDS site for issuance of the card. 
  8. Online Uniformed Service Identification Card Renewal Pilot (

Defense List of Acceptable Identity Documents

Applicants are required to provide two forms of identity, source documents, in original form. The identity source documents must be bound to that applicant and shall be neither expired nor cancelled. If the two identity source documents bear different names, evidence of a formal name change must be provided.

Primary Identity Source Document

  • U.S. Passport or a U.S. Passport Card
  • Permanent Resident Card or an Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
  • Foreign Passport
  • Employment Authorizations Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766)
  •  Driver’s license or an identification (ID) card issued by a state or possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph
  • U.S. Military ID card
  • U.S. Military dependents ID card
  • Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Card

Secondary Identity Source Document
The secondary identity source document may be from the list above, but cannot be of the same type as the primary identity. An expired Common Access Card (CAC) or Uniformed Services Identification (USID) card may be used as a secondary identity source for reissuance of the same type of identification card, but is acceptable for initial issuance.

  • U.S. Social Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration
  • Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority, possession, or outlying possession of the United States bearing an official seal
  • ID card issued by a federal, state, or local government agency or entity, provided it contains photograph
  • Voter’s registration card
  • U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
  • Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561)
  • Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570)
  • U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)
  • Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)
  • Certification of Birth Abroad or Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545 or Form DS-1350)
  • Temporary Resident Card (Form I-688)
  • Employment authorization document issued by Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
  • Employed authorization document issued by DHS with photograph (Form I-688B)
  • Foreign ID with Photograph
  • Driver’s license issued by a Canadian government entity
  • Native American tribal document
  • Foreign Birth Certificate with certified English translation (USID ONLY)

Have Questions?

Please email us at: or call  631-723-7194